Friday, February 19, 2016

February 19, 2016



Five.  Five o’clock in the damn morning.  Fridays I have to get up early with Mags and I guess my brain sets its own alarm clock and thus, after a night of horrid sleeping because I was so cold, I was up.

Got Mags to school with Erasure and, since E was sick yet again, I made it to juvie with Van Hagar – for a minute - before it was back to Van Halen.  Made it in to work, but ,my god – the coffee before last night’s Parent Project was not a wise idea.  Usually coffee has little effect in keeping me up, but not always…not last night.  

The day was…exhausting, but so rewarding…so damn rewarding. 

Ran by the office to fax in a CPS report and talked to my supervisor and then…off to the bank to pay a bill.  In all this “moving” chaos, I never received a bill (thanks, USPS, who has not delivered a majority of my mail) and..one was 18 days late.  Blech.  At least it won’t affect my credit score (my FICA score is my trophy-wife).  Sadly, I didn’t have my check book with me, so home to gather that and chit-chat with the Boy.  He was on the phone with his dad about his new plan and L was really happy and supportive to hear it.  I grabbed my check book and headed off.  Bills paid, a store run and then home, home, home….


 I made my next attempt at chili for Hipnic.  It’s a little too spicy but a cool guy helped me with a selection which I could not make on my own.  We sat together – me watching SN and him designing things to make.  We’re going to build a workbench soon; he found the “perfect” place to put it in the garage….  Yup – I guess we will be here for a minute.

Pictures: Regrets; Chili

No comments:

Post a Comment