Thursday, April 30, 2015

April 30, 2015



On the way to dropping the kids off, we passed a home on the corner which has a Westfalia (it was just leaving its home base).  Somehow, it ended up right behind us on the freeway, then he passed us and we moved behind him.  As he turned off, we both looked at one another,  Maggie waved and he waved back.  Westy love.  There is something so cool about being near people who share the same passion. 

More clothing malfunctions today at work(though yesterday Maggie told me my skirt was see-through, but it was in a certain light, so I think I was ok at work): my zipper was a bit south.  I think this is why I hate clothing – it just doesn’t really work for me. 

It was a tense situation today, growing worse with every passing minute.  There was, as usual,  no eye contact, no attempt at communication and then…evaluation.  But rather than sign and agree, I told my side – and am in touch with the union rep.  I’m not the first with this complaint and I shan’t be the last, but I’m sure as hell gonna say something.

Made it to my site….  Good news!  I’ll be joining in a DBT group on Tuesdays! First group was fun, though it is difficult to focus after such a meeting at work.  I am so grateful my high school years are done. 

Tonight was the final Parent Project group and it has been very helpful to me in many ways.  It gave me something to look forward to - despite Thursdays being a very busy day.  I learn a lot by observing Jen and I see how the class works.  The cool thing is I was one of these teens, so now I’m on the flip side and am working with the parents.  One bought and brought something to class that we had discussed with the police/RO officers:  meth pipes which are sold at gas stations.  This world never ceases to amaze me.



Pictures:  How ironic that today this is the cup I chose to drink from for the first time; A squirrel ponders; A lovely meth pipe sold at your local gas station/smoke shops.

No comments:

Post a Comment