Saturday, December 26, 2015

December 26, 2015



I am not what many people may believe I am by my posts:

 I am not “easy” – I don’t hook-up with men (or women, for that matter, though Mags honestly suggested it could increase my chances of finding a partner about a month ago).  I’m one of those people who believes sex is something special to be shared, though I don’t judge anyone else who feels otherwise.  Honestly…I wish I could access my inner-slut once in a while.  

I do not hang out at sex shops all the time.  I decided to try something different the other day and it turns out, by being open and honest about it, I was able to give a friend a coupon I had earned and she went!  I think women should be able to visit places like this without being labelled.  I also think we are in charge of our own sexuality (especially if we are single).

I am not proud of my body – despite running around the house naked all the time (except when kids are here), but I’m also not ashamed of it.   I  like the way naked feels.  I think women should become much more comfortable with nudity and their bodies – there is too much comparison and shaming.
 
This morning, because I have shared about my life, a friend contacted me about a girl, raped, had just given birth and was giving the baby up for adoption.  I don’t know how much I can be of service, because our experiences are all different, but I was able to offer a little bit of what to expect.

By being open about my life and my experiences, I am trying to (in my very little way) offer support and empathy.  I’m also processing things in my own way, and…leave something behind for my kids (I’m very open and honest with them).  

  
I tried another hike today and ended up going way into possible meth-lab territory again.  My iPhone GPS system sucks on the 6+.  That thing’ll get me killed.  

Pictures:  THIS is what a tornado is.  I am so grateful my friend Rachel is ok;  Lost somewhere....

No comments:

Post a Comment