Thursday, January 28, 2016

January 28, 2016



Up at 4:00 –back to sleep, Up at 5:10, grudgingly got candles/incense burning and did my yoga.  My legs feels so weak and I don’t feel very yoga-ish.

It was a great morning of Yngwie.  I rocked left and right.  Ethan was my guitar for a bit as I wailed on his ribs…Maggie stared at me in sarcastic disbelief as I lip-synced words from an album I idolized far too long ago – and did a damn fine job of doing so.  Dropped them off at their work (school) with fond words.  They’ll be back in a matter of hours as dad has plans this weekend.

Off to juvenile hall where I planned to spend the whole day so I can cut short an hour and a half tomorrow to head to Chico.  I have been invited to participate in the Valentine’s Day treat exchange on the 12th.  Very cool.  I enjoy working there – a place with different planes, to be sure.  I am there as a therapist – trying to help on one level; guards, POs are there on a different level.  All of us wanting to help these kids, but often from different angels. Interesting, to be sure….  I got a call from my neighbor.  The one day I leave my dogs outside (because I wouldn’t be home until past 7) and of course…I’m sure they’re barking.  Yet her firm (but cheery!) voice let me know AT&T needed to get into the back yard where a pole was – and no the dogs were fine (yay!)

On my way to the clinic, I stopped at the store and found frozen cranberries.  I have to make CC for tomorrow night’s event.  I also bought Perrier.  Stay classy, Chico.  Had a double appointment scheduled at 5:15 and managed to get lots filed before then.  I realized I forgot to buy a Snickers Bar for a kid who has a birthday at the hall, so I bought one as I headed home on a dark, rainy (perfect) night.

Left over burrito from last night was the perfect dinner and then I made two CC for tomorrow night (with a little mini CC for me).  The boy is going to a friend’s house tomorrow night and Mags texted that she’d be at a friend’s until Sunday, so I may check to see if I can drop the dogs off and then I’ll stay in Chico overnight.  Tomorrow I’ll head to juvie and half hour early so I can head out in time to be at the home  by 5. "It's gonna be great..."

Picture: Ball-Point Bird food (and beverage)

No comments:

Post a Comment