Sunday, February 28, 2016

February 28, 2016



Up at 8:47 – so 5 hours of sleep – or so.  It helped sleeping, for sure, but I am 44 years old, if standing causes so much pain, there is something wrong here.  NOTE:  I later discovered that wearing Birkenstocks to a show is not a wise choice. 
 
The day was a gentle one- a cleansing one.  Victoria and I spoke for hours on so many different topics.  Having an intelligent conversation was a delicious brain treat.  

I left around 4 to head towards Sebastopol – planning a lunch/dinner stop along the way.  I found a quiet sushi restaurant in San Leandro and then continued on to Lee’s house.  I was very saddened – the hit-a-wall-until-Change-happens kinda sad.  Lee texted me, asking how I was, so I phoned her back and we talked.  Perfect timing…. And then, another treat, Jessica and Rickey were going to be at the Hopmonk…my Hipnic camping people.  

The show was ideal – the shoes were terrific (screw foot support – my body can’t handle it) and the songs were incredible.  The company completed a perfect trifecta of friendship from some very special women in my life.


 
I drove home, listening to more podcasts.  I think my direction is trauma therapy –that’s what my life experiences have given me.  Grateful for those dark clouds….

Pictures:  "Life in the City", Tim, Scott & Greg....

No comments:

Post a Comment