Sunday, February 28, 2016

February, 28, 2016

After arriving around 2:45 (A half hour earlier than anticipated by the map-dude), I went to bed.

I managed to sleep until 10:00 - a whole 7 hours stretch.  This is good.

It was a very lazy day:  I got tickets to High Sierra and Calpine, finally put clothes on around three in the afternoon, a managed to wash our bed linens and put them back on the bed.  I also unloaded the dishwasher around seven in the evening.

I had fun looking up our summer adventure.  Switzerland woudl cost about ten thousand dollars.  That is ridiculous, so instead, I contacted friends I have in Tulum, Mexico (both of whom I met in Switzerland) and will go there with the kids.  SCUBA diving in cenotes, the ocean, Mayan ruins, the sun.  It will be nice.

I am also planning with Jess about Hipnic - we are going to do a Bohemian theme...very excited about that.

Picture:  I was really lazy - no pics today so here is a pic of this blog pre-posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment