Tuesday, March 1, 2016

March 1, 2016



So deep – my Sleep was amazing and I couldn’t believe I slept all the way through to 5:30. Stretchy, stretchy, bendy, bendy yoga.  

A bit of confusion at my school site – there was a transition meeting, but no problem, I’m flexible.  

At work I met a new client – an adult.  Hmmm…  wait a minute.  Working with adults?  No kids?  Adults who are not a couple (or presenting that way at least)?  Nice.  

Supervision, with loads of questions, then more paperwork and off to grab the boy before I headed back for me last clients.  It’s tough being a kid.

Home to my son’s first pot roast (which was pretty damn good), a fire and SN.  Cass is back (in a way) and I’m so glad. I’ve missed having someone to love.


Pictures: On the way to work; Nicole's fabulous job.

No comments:

Post a Comment