Thursday, March 10, 2016

March 10, 2016



4:38 – WHY do I bother going to bed early?  Dropped my babies off at school after an incredible morning.  My boy will be 14 on Sunday – Hope he has fun with L.

Off to work where there were a few referrals.  I enjoy this facility – I enjoy these kids.  I know I won’t make a huge impact or change in their lives, but I hope that just for a moment, they will see that someone really cares about them.

Supervision with a social worker at work – this man is incredible and I really like him.  He is so knowledgeable in his field – plus he and I share something in common.  

I headed home, exhausted.  It was a long 10 hour day, but I had this thought of sushi in my mind.  I went to my place – and got to listen to men talk about shooting elephants and women talking about make-up – one topic so disturbing and the other topic so vapid.


Home where I spoke with a real estate agent who was recommended to me by J-Berr, my gangsta colleague.  Wheels are rolling.

Pictures: One of the most stunning sights I've seen of Wicked Tree this morning - so breathtaking; I can't wear these in here...; This makes me think of my "grown up" Ethan.

No comments:

Post a Comment