Wednesday, March 9, 2016

March 9, 2016



Yoga is SO GOOD for my body.  I stretch, my body feels happy – the appetite is resuming healthily.  I’ve always known it was the answer.

This morning was a CRB morning with some “Burn Slow” because holy hell my heart is hurting. I wanted SO BADLY to give my kids this incredible perspective of Europe – of seeing life differently than is this blinder-led life of frickin’ El Dorado-Hickville-County (is it obvious I am nota fan?). 5 more years in this place and I’m out.  Shit…5 more years…  

Client didn’t show, so I called mom to check in, checked in with parents of other clients – all sorts of grown-up responsible stuff.  I think today is an extension of yesterday’s grownupness. A colleague then uttered a sentence which threw everything into “WOW”ness: "I can't put down a V code under Axis I as a primary, can I?"  That’s a damn fine sentence, colleague.  Thank you.

Rush to juvie for a LONG meeting, rush back to NM for a new client assessment, and then…

Home.  Where my beloved son made baked chicken for me.  No sides (he said I didn’t have anything..guess that white brain-looking hunk of something was playing hid & seek again), but that’s ok, as I didn’t have time to eat my spinach leaves at work, so I had that.  Sold my Hips ticket to a friend to prepare for my big SF night out with my girl.  It’s all good.

Picture: Again - no pics today, so here is last night's fun: creating VW bus stickers.  Jesus is pronounced in teh Spanish form as I have a love affair with Mexican food.  Hell, yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment