Tuesday, March 8, 2016

March 8, 2016



An early departure so Mags could pick up some doughnuts for friends (and herself).  On the way we listened to classical music, which we have been doing as of late – the boy tends to lean towards Russian folk influence.  The girl is open to any style, I think. 

Busy day today – oh my….  Site work, which notified me of an IEP on Monday.  I think my Mondays’ off are no more – I’m throwing myself into this to emerge myself as much as I can.  

A tele-psych session with a long-ago classmate who struggles with many issues.  Suddenly this grown-up lady who knew what she was talking about emerged from my mouth.  Like I told Trish at the school site – “I’m doing all sorts of grown-up things today….”

A quick pick up and drop off so I could meet my late clients at work.  I’m thinking I need to add a bit of fun in there for the young one.  

At home I sat with the boy (the girl was busy and didn’t come out to greet me for 3 hours).  We looked at various houses for sale.  I’m wondering about foreclosure homes or a fixer-upper with is now bank-owned.  I’ve never bought a home before.  Holy shit, so much grown-upness in one day.

Picture: I took none today  -this was a screen shot of what Ethan is looking for (birthday is coming up) which I texted to L, which Ethan saw.  I have lost my sneaky abilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment