Monday, March 7, 2016

March 7, 2016



I’ve reached the point of devastation…the fact that I won’t be going to Europe has become so painfully clear that when I heard a Crowded House song this morning, the tears started rolling down my face.  

I’ve been really down the last week, ever since it became clear that we wouldn't be going.  I decided to make the most of it and start building a home here – looking for a house to buy, planning my career moves, creating a future here,  yet still the gray clouds lurk.



Dropped the kids off and even though it was my day off, I headed to the office so I could get some hours logged in and prog notes written.  Then, it was time head to Jake, who was waiting for me at the gym.  My plan was to get some lifting moves so I could work on weights (which would boot up my metabolism), but Life, it seems had other ideas.  It seems my form is so off that working on my form and stability is the first thing which needs to be worked on.  I followed his lead and stretched out..but dammit.  I just want to get rid of this, yet it seems there is no fast way.
 
Back to work to meet a potential client, and get other things in order…and I spent the next few hours getting my hours logged in.  I am just about at the one/third mark.  I guess I should start studying for my law and ethics exam – that has to be done in the next year.

Home to delicious chicken tortilla soup and the boys.  I’m so tired – such a poor night’s rest last night…why can’t I go to bed at 7:30??

Pictures:  The stickers that are await Little Lizzie Mae Sunshine's arrival;Storm behind, temporary blue sky over head; Adding up my hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment