Friday, March 11, 2016

March 11, 1016



A rainy morning – definitely a cowboy boot day.

Glided into work, feeling good.  There are FEW plans for this weekend, which I like.  Lots of calls and sessions.  I like the supervisor.  He’s a funny guy.

At 3, I was out – bought some Einkorn flour (yes, bad plans), went to the GO for some groceries.  This is where the homeless folks who frequent this area come when it’s raining…their pungent smells as they shuffle around with grocery carts -  trying to stay dry for just a little bit.  I don’t know what they do with the items they put in that cart because they have no cash to buy them.  I have learned about homeless pride though – and so I go about my way.
 
Once home, I threw an Amy’s pizza in the oven and concocted my cranberry magic (just a little piece).  One second thought, I shouldn’t have thrown that butter in the mix – it had garlic in it, which I discovered when I ate the CC.

Gathering items for Hipnic.  My 4 days of heaven– more like 3 this time because of Brian and Lindsay’s wedding that Monday, but that’ll be nice, too. 

Pictures: A boot day; I need a bigger bus; Reading The Body Keeps The Sccore, by Bessel Van Der Kolk.  VERY interesting on trauma and teh brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment