Thursday, March 3, 2016

March 3, 2016



Another sleep til alarm-moment.  There was a lot to do today – so…up.  I am really enjoying yoga – it isn’t much, just a Chandra Namaskar practice, but it’s so good, so very good.  I had to back the bus up – Lizzie was going on a big adventure today.  Dropped the kids off at school in the bus.  They had me drop them off at the lower campus for fear any of their friends would see them in a hippie bus. Headed to work.  I love being in the bus.

The day at work went well – but it’s tough when kids leave – granted it’s a good thing for them, but for me …it’s tough.  I know the statistics, I know what usually happens.

Left and headed down to Rancho Cordova, where L had agreed to meet me on his weekly drive back from SF.  He waited as I spoke with someone and went over things and then…he drove me home…

 ...where I quickly drove to pick the kids up from school.  We had to buy galoshes, umbrellas..and get food to make some burritos (which Ethan announced he didn’t like..said he had never liked…oh, yeah).  Target for some things, Fancy Shoe Place for others and then…home.

Ethan was in the empty garage searching for our camping gear as Maggie and I made the burritos – kind of a pre-Hipnic exercise.  It has been a long day – excited for our adventure tomorrow, despite the rain.  We’ll have fun – we usually do.

Pictures: Backing her up; The Tribe; Burrito Assembly

No comments:

Post a Comment