Sunday, March 6, 2016

March 4, 2016



So much to still do before leaving – and Mags had Quoia Café this morning, which meant I had to have her at school by 7:15, yet always, without fail, it is managed.
 
It was another tough day at work with very difficult decisions.  

I filled up and bought some towels – I have no idea what it’ll be like at Yosemite – we’ve never gone.  Picked up kids and we stopped by Deb’s Frosty to get some tacos before the drive.  

Such windy roads – beautiful little towns.  I drove by the high school I had discussed with a student earlier that day.  Passed by Mark Twain’s cabin.  I wish there were time to stop – but it’s been a long day and there is still so far to go.

 
Rain, darkness –We finally pulled into Yosemite  pitch black outside.  Got our room info and couldn’t seem to find out cabin – Ethan navigated us through a short cut and I got air.   Unpacked to our cute cabin and watched Other Guys.  So tired…..

Pictures: My gear; Road-trip pic; Maggie's note to me

No comments:

Post a Comment